Verification: 937b329de42152d7

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

cheap action cam, worth it?

Bought a cheap 1080p action cam

Are those any god? the Gopro5 I was using was "murderd" by some one, the case is broke, can't be fixed according to Gopro, they don't repair their cams. You need to buy a new one.
The Gopro has done a good job with good results.

Did'nt use action cams much so $400 for a new one, not a chance..
Bought a $30 cam instead.
Did edit it in 720, din't made anything much different
Check the video from the $30 cam


I don't have a good Gopro video from the 5 version to show, but we did a video with the gopro4.
Watch it and see if there are any differents..


I know that the cheap cam has no good close up/macro function and I did go close when filming
But for $30?
farly good I think
The actioncam got wifi and a pretty good app.
What cam then? it's a Rollei actioncam 372.
I'll try it more and present the results later

It's later: the water resistance plastic case has no chemical resistance what so ever, using it with cooling fluids make the plastic to crack and it falls apart, useless

/T

No comments:

Post a Comment